K.V Srilata Sundari
Prime Areas of Expertise: Talent Management, Organizational Development, Equity and Inclusion Strategy (Gender, Cultural, Generational, and Emotional) and programs, Succession Planning, Leadership Development, Emotional Intelligence, Culture and Change Management Initiatives, Competency and Capability frameworks, Performance Management Strategy, Team Building Interventions.
I currently lead learning for APAC as the Director for Learning and Development at CGI. In my earlier work stints, I was the Country head for Training for India, at Hinduja Global Solutions. Prior to that I was the Senior Director, Talent Management and Development, Sutherland Global Services, heading the Talent Management initiatives for Healthcare Vertical globally and the project leader for the Inclusivity and Diversity initiatives at Sutherland India. I have previously worked in leading IT firms like Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC India), Franklin Templeton India, Convergys Information Management (India), Tech Mahindra, Health Management Research Institute and Infor Global Solutions leading OD, L&D and Talent Management Functions.
Education & Certifications:
- The Wharton School, Associate Fellow, Talent Management 2018
- Global Talent Management Leader, Talent Management Institute (Credential Id – AFP99894072)
- Independent Director Certificate – Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs
- Currently pursuing Executive FPM (PhD) program in Organizational Behavior from XLRi
- Master of Business Administration (Marketing and Finance) Osmania University
- Certified in training - International Certificate in Training Skills - City and Guilds London.
- Certified Assessor- Assessment and Development Centers - T.V Rao Learning Systems.
- Certified Behavioral Analyst
- Certification in LSIP and Power Coach Fundamentals
- Certification workshops in the areas of Instructional Methodology, Psychometric Test Professional, Assessment Centre Analyst, Certified Performance and Competence Developer, Certified Organizational Development Analyst (CODA)
Additional Interests: Training in Indian Classical Music (Carnatic Vocal)
Total Experience: 20+ years