• Has more than 24+ years of implementation experience in the arena of Strategic HR across Indian, American as well as German Multinationals.
• Currently the Diversity Champion of the Company along with being the Chairperson of ICC.
• Industry exposure spans Automobile, Manufacturing, FMCG as well as Pharma and Biotechnology. She has successfully managed implementation of HR processes as well as Change Management initiatives in cross cultural environments across geographies.
• Specific areas of specialization include primarily HR Interventions around Leadership Development, Diversity & Inclusion, Competency Mapping, Performance Management, Talent Management as well as OD Interventions.
• Has served in the Core Senior Management Teams of companies for the last 14+ years.
• Won National Championship for Young Managers by AIMA.
• Certified Diversity Professional, GPHR Qualified, Certified in multiple tool like OPQ & MQ by SHL, PI, Mercer Job Evaluation, Competency Mapping. Possess Diploma in Training & Devt. From ISTD along with Masters in Economics from Presidency College, Kolkata and MBA from S P Jain, Mumbai.
• Part of the HR & IR Core Committee of CII and MCCIA.
• Is a self-confessed fiction buff, movie critic and a yoga enthusiast. Currently dabbling into Blogging.