We valued people more than numbers. We embraced diversity at the workplace & welcomed inclusion. We brought technology to the fore. We helped organisations & individuals see beyond their true potential. The last 15 years were filled with successful implementations, long-standing relationships with our partners, clients, vendors and delegates. We built revolutionary strategies to help these stakeholders level up their games and stand firm with their organisational ethos. Now is the time to celebrate all those little victories, big changes and unwavering efforts towards building better workplaces. Now is the time to enter the next generation of the world of work. Now is the time to welcome all the big and small changes that are underway. It’s time, we build teams that are self-driven. It’s time, we bring a fresh perspective to how we operate. Now is the time to move together towards tomorrow.
15 years of SHRM can’t be celebrated without the presence of the HR industry’s most loved conferences – SHRM India Annual Conference & SHRM Tech. Moving away from our two-day on-ground format, this year’s conference will be hosted on a virtual platform, across three days featuring all the main attributes of the two conferences put together. Let’s get together to honour the little yet the impactful that all of us have accomplished so far. See you this December!
Three days. Two conferences. One immersive virtual experience. #15yearsofSHRMI
What To Expect at #SHRMAPAC?
- Over 20 Hours of Learning and Opportunity to earn over 15 PDCs
- 90+ Speakers
- 50+ Knowledge Sessions with focused learning
- A One-of-a-kind Learning experience
- 8 Hours of dedicated Learning opportunity with specialized and focused sessions in each conclave
- Super specialized Learning JUST FOR YOU
- Global attendees and Global Speakers and Experts
- Session which Highlight Future Trends, Best practices; Tools that equip you
- Peer Learning
- Interactive and Engaging learning experience
- Earn up to 18 PDCs for the conferences
- Take away your learnings in the form of case studies, reports, papers and articles.