Deeya Bajaj has made adventure a mission in her life - achieving feats that dreams are made of. A modern-day explorer and adventurer, she is a living example of how to not just survive but enjoy challenges and pressures.
Having travelled the most tough terrains of the world, she talks about female empowerment and how to think, take decisions, lead and be a team player in times of adversity.
- First Indian father-daughter team to climb Mt. Everest
- Youngest in the World to Ski Across the Greenland Icecap
- Climbed 6 of the 7 Summits (Highest mountain in each continent)
- White Water and Sea Kayaker
- PADI Certified Rescue Diver
- Women’s Rights Advocate