Harlina is an multi disciplinary professional with 28 years of experience & expertise across gamut of business, sales & marketing, HR, technology, leadership, consulting, learning & organisation development domains. Operates at intersection of talent, technology and transformation. Had industry experience in manufacturing, retail & consumer goods, IT/ITES, oil & gas & banking. Has worked in Xerox, GE, IDFC Bank and Reliance Industries. Worked as core team of RIL Chairman’s office.
• Currently an entrepreneur having set up Believe In Yourself in 2018, a firm with specialisation in building organisation culture,
leadership capabilities, change management, talent capacity, diversity & inclusion. An consortium of 181 coaches.
• Harlina is a board member with Skillsoft (Worlds’ largest edtech elearning company. ex-faculty with KPMG, UN emissary in
India on Diversity & Inclusion & HR advisor with SHRM.
• Ranks as India’s Top 10 HR Influencer for last 8 years, is a TEDx speaker & faculty with B schools.
• She is Adobe future of work summit member, writes for Harvard Business Review & is a speaker at several global forums.
• Columnist for Economic Times publications and newspaper.