Harshvendra Soin is a Gold Medalist in Personnel Management and Industrial
Relations from University Business School, Chandigarh. He has also completed his Bachelor of Law from Punjab University and has nearly three decades of experience in Indian and Multinational Companies.
Harsh currently heads the Human Resources and Marketing function as Global Chief People Officer, Head- Marketing, People Supply Chain (RMG) & Corporate Services at Tech Mahindra Ltd
Before his current role, he was in a business role as CEO and Country Head at Tech Mahindra (Canada), prior to which he led Global Leadership Acquisition and Development & was also the Head - Business HR for APAC & IMEA (Telecom & Enterprise) for Tech Mahindra.
Prior to Tech Mahindra, Harsh was the Chief People Officer at Fortis Healthcare Limited. He was working with Aditya Birla Retail Limited as Chief People Officer before Fortis, and was responsible for the rapid scale up of the Organization.
Prior to Aditya Birla Retail Limited, Harsh has worked with Bharti Enterprises where he held many senior positions at the Corporate Office where he was designated as Senior Vice President – People Excellence before moving as the Head – HR for Bharti Retail Ltd. He has also worked with the Oberoi Group and Punwire Limited.
Some of the awards/recognitions he has received are :
- Harsh won the HR Leader of the Year (Large scale organizations), at ET Human Capital Awards (2023 edition)
- Harsh recently won the ‘HR Leaders of India 2022-23’ award, by The Economic Times
- Harsh was recognized as a Visionary Leader at MarTech Innovation Summit 2022 by The Financial Express
- Harsh recognized among India’s Best People Leaders for 2022 at the Inspiring and Successful Leadership Awards for 2022 by Pragati Leadership
- Harsh won the ‘CHRO of the Year’ award during the 20th edition of the Business Leader of the Year Awards by CMO Asia in collaboration with ET Now and CNBC TV18, in March `22
- The prestigious ‘CHRO of the Year’ award at the World HRD Congress’s Business Leader of the Year Awards, in February `21
- Recognized as one of the Top 40 Marketers on Twitter by Association of Bloggers, Storytellers and Creators, that covers various industry influencers in the digital world
- Harsh is a member of the HR Committee at FICCI
- Harsh is also on the Executive Committee of the Global Forum on Migration and Development (GFMD), an Initiative of the International Organisation of Employers (IOE),
- He is also an Honorable member of Chandigarh University (CU) Corporate Advisory Board (CAB)
- Talent Magnet Award - Conscious Business Leader Award 2016 by Linkedin
- Most Powerful HR Professionals of India Award – World HRD Congress
- He is a Past President of NHRD (Hyderabad Chapter)
Harsh is passionate about sports, biking, loves to travel and describes himself as a creative and a high energy person. Harsh is married to Mansi and they have two lovely children, Inayat and Harman Veer.