• Believes in interdisciplinary Learning, interconnectedness of the universe. Uses positivity to the workplace and uses the same to transform and nurture Talent by leveraging strengths. She has faith in the goodness of humankind and champions trust as the key to building lasting relationships in this digital, virtual world.
• Expertise in Executive Learning, Leadership development, Talent Strategy, Business HR, Organization Development including Institutionalizing culture, Career Architecture
• A Neuroscience based Leadership coach from Neuro Leadership Institute, thought Leader and pioneer in the Corporate Mentoring space in India. Gallup certified coach.
• Board Member - International Mentoring Association
• Speaker at the CEB-Gartner- Centre for Leadership’s 25th Annual Leadership Summit in June 2019. Panelist and speaker at forums such as NHRD, ISTD, eWIT, IMA and was nominated to be part of the XLRI Ethics Research Committee based on her work in the areas of Integrity and culture-building. Grace Hopper ”Mentoring Circles” committee (2019)
• Authored several papers in the Coaching and Mentoring space and presented many times in global forums
• Recognized by Femina, Collabera, ISTD, World HRD, International Women Leadership Federation, and eWIT for her Leadership
• Masters in Science and an alumnus of XLRI